We are looking for Client Support Engineers in both Singapore and Paris. If you’d like to join our passionate team and assist our clients do great digital banking things with our solution, please drop us a note.
Here is the job description:
Client Support Engineer
Moneythor is a software company providing banks and fintech firms with a modern toolkit to enhance their digital services, with a focus on the generation of data-driven personalised recommendations and insights for their customers.
As a Support Engineer, you will help our clients maximise the value they generate from the Moneythor solution during and after the implementation. You will engage with both technical and business representatives of our clients to address their questions and solve their issues. Your primary location will be the company’s office where you will work closely with our founders and engineering team.
We are a small team, so you will have the opportunity to engage in a number of activities beyond the strict boundaries of client support, with an exciting product and an experienced team in a casual environment.
- Provide first level support to our clients by answering their technical and functional questions and resolve their issues relating to the Moneythor solution.
- Use a case tracking system to track information, questions and answers for every client-driven request.
- Identify potential product enhancements and sales opportunities arising from your engagement with clients and ensure that these are passed on to the appropriate team members.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all projects and requests.
- Prior experience in the role, or as a software engineer, or as a quality assurance (QA) engineer.
- Ability to understand application logic and analyse large data sets such as log files and database tables, and apply critical thinking to extract meaning and root cause for issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (for Singapore) and French (for Paris).
- Ability to work with little or no management oversight or supervision.
In order to apply, please drop us an email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.